ARO uses source catalogs based on the 12m model. Below are listed some of our standard catalogs.
- standard.cat contains positions for some well-known molecular clouds.
- linepnt.cat contain spectral line pointing sources.
- vlbi.cat contains most sources in the vlbi pointing catalog.
- cont.cat contains positions for strong galactic and extragalactic continuum sources which can be used as pointing sources.
- star.cat contains positions for several evolved stars which have strong CO or SiO maser emission which are useful as spectral line pointing sources.
- cal.cat contains continuum can spectral line calibration source from the JCMT.